Greenhouse Continuous and Interlacing Ventilation Systems
|FOB Price:||US $10-15 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Square Meters||US $10-15/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||About 70000m2/Year|
|Transport Package:||Standard Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Top Window Ventilation System
- Size: Large
- Layer: Single
- Ventilation Type: Continuous Ventilation, Interlacing Ventilation
- Trademark: Jinxin Greenhouse
- Origin: China
- Type: Production Greenhouse
- Cover Material: Hot-DIP Galvanized
- Port of Loading: Qingdao
- Major Applying Tools: Ventilation Rack and Pinion
- Specification: Standard
continuous ventilation system. The other is interlacing ventilation system. These two kinds of
ventilation systems are now widely used in agricultural planting, sightseeing and entertainment and
other more fileds.
Continuous Ventilation System:
Greenhouse continuous ventilation system is mainly composed by gear motors, driving shaft,
continuous ventilation rack and pinion, and bearing plate. The gear motor in this system drives rack
rotating through driving shaft. Continuous rack and pinion work together to realize the openning and
closing of the whole window.
Interlacing Ventilation System:
Interlacing ventilation system is made of gear motors, driving shaft, interlacing ventilation pinion and
rack, bearing plate, ventilation supporting wheel, push rod, push rod joint and other necessary parts.
This kind of ventilation system is applied in top window ventilation of Venlo type greenhouse. Because
of the interlacing openning of top window, the outside air and the inside air exchanges quickly, which
assures the greenhouse always filled with fresh air.
|Greenhouse Ventilation System||Two|
|1||Continuous Ventilation System|
|2||Interlacing Ventilation System|
Characteristics of Greenhouse Ventilation Systems:
· Improving the whole greenhouse efficiency.
· Assuring the abundant ventilation.
· Increasing the plants photosynthesis.
· Providing better environment for the growth of the crop.