Tomato Planting Polycarbonate Green House
|FOB Price:||US $35-66 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Square Meters||US $35-66/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||About 100, 000m2/Year|
|Transport Package:||Carton Packaging, Bundles|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Venlo Type
- Size: Large
- Layer: Single
- Frame Structure: Galvanized Steel Structure
- Common Load: 0.45kn/M2
- Snow Load: 0.35kn/M2
- Hanging Load: Over 0.15kn/ M2
- Specification: Customized
- HS Code: 9406000090
- Type: Commercial Greenhouse
- Cover Material: Plastic Sheet
- Polycarbonate Sheet Thickness: 8mm
- Greenhouse Type: Venlo Type
- Wind Load: 0.45kn/M2
- Max Rainfall: Over 100mm/H
- Trademark: Jinxin Greenhouse
- Origin: China
This kind of green house uses Venlo multi-span greenhouse type, applied for planting tomatoes and other vegetabl
-es. Reference picture can be seen from the following. The roof and sides of green house adopt 8mm hollow poly
-carbonate sheet. And it mainly has the following features: better insulation and cooling effect, high transmittance,
large roof drainage, higher using rate and beautiful appearance, etc. It's suitable for high construction standard.
Basic Green house Equipment:
Green house structure system, cover system, natural ventilation system and so on.
Tomato planting polycarbonate green house has many outstanding advantages:
1. High temperature regulation ability, which can provide a good environment for crop growth.
2. Reasonable structure, high strength, neat and beautiful appearance.
3. Performance cost ratio is high, and the daily use and maintenance cost is low.
Green house Designed Load:
- Designed Load
|Common Load||0.45KN/m2||Max Drainage||≥100mm/h|
|Wind Load||0.45kN/m2||Earthquake Resistance Grade||8|
|Snow Load||0.35kN/m2||Hanging Load||≥0.15KN/ m2|
Greenhouse Main Structure: hot-dip galvanized steel structure, including galvanized steel pipes and steel plate.
2. Major Parts and Materials of Greenhouse Structure
|Main Post||100×120×3.0||Hot-dip Galvanized||National Standard|
|Vice Post||60×120×3.0||Hot-dip Galvanized||National Standard|
|Beam||50×50×2.0||Hot-dip Galvanized||National Standard|
|Gutter||D=2.0||Hot-dip Galvanized||National Standard|
|Herringbone Beam and Tan||30×50×1.5||Hot-dip Galvanized||National Standard|
All steel components are factory production, and they are assembled on-site.